Bengaluru:- The National Awards 2022 Business Excellence Awards were organized by the Global India Business Forum at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bangalore. Karnataka Governor Thawar Chand Gehlot was the chief guest of this Programme. Apart from this, ambassadors and Council of Generals of many countries were present at the Programme.
The purpose of this Programme is to motivate and support the entrepreneurs of the MSME sector. Global India Business Forum is working to promote employment and business at the national and international levels. On this occasion ambassadors from more than 5 countries attended the event to discuss the Indian market.
Governor Thawar Chand Gehlot said that the Global India Business Forum has given awards to the businessmen who have made very good progress and people working in different fields. New opportunities are available. So the President of the Global India Business Forum has done a great job and I congratulate all the ambassadors and awardees.
Dr. Jitendra Joshi, President, Global India Business Forum said that the main objective of GIBF is to realize the dream of the Government of India to make a self-reliant India. We are constantly striving for this and it is our aim to motivate and support all MSME sector businessmen in India after a difficult situation like the corona pandemic and lockdown.
Speaking at the event, Dipali Gadkari, Director, GIBF, said that the Global India Business Forum is specially felicitating women for their support and contribution.
Bengaluru National Awardees 2022:-
- S R Murthy (Vice Chancellor-RV University) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution in CSR activity in the Education sector.
- Roopa Ravindran (Founder & Director- EARTHA) Awarded for Outstanding Achievement towards Cultural Industry.
- Mukesh Batra (Founder & CMD- Dr. Batra’s Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd.) Awarded for Outstanding Achievements towards Homeopathic Healthcare Solutions.
- Hemant Tantia IRS (Joint Commissioner- Custom & GST) Awarded for Outstanding Performance and Contribution in Social, Cultural, and Musical activities.
- Abhishek Joshi (CMD- Joshi Pharmaceutical industries) Awarded for Emerging Cosmetic Brand of the Year.
- Harish (Managing Director- ICBio Clinical Research Pvt Ltd.) Awarded for Promising Business of the Year.
- Preethi Ramamoorthi (Director- HVAC System Pvt. Ltd.) Awarded for Young women Entrepreneur of the Year infra Industry.
- Vinod Krishna (Founder Director) & Dr.Chinmay Hegde ((H.C), MD & CEO) (Astrikos Consulting AI Solutions) Awarded for Innovative Start-up of the Year Information & Technology (IT).
- Murthy Govindaiah Nelamangala (Managing Director- Banashankari Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.) Awarded for Self-made Man of the Year.
- C V Seshagiri (Managing Director- Adityavani Facility Services Pvt. Ltd.) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution towards equality, diversity, and inclusion.
- Omkara Murthy S (CEO- E2M Automobiles) Awarded for Promising Business of the Year.
- Prashanth Havinahal (Founder & CEO- Futur Decor Solutions Pvt ltd.) Awarded for Innovative Start-up of the Year.
- Rakesh Padachuri (Director- Jagadish Hotels) Awarded for Outstanding Progress Hospitality.
- Prashant Jadhav (Founder & chairman- LaGrace Group of Companies & Chhatrapati Entrepreneurs Global Foundations) Awarded for Business Tycoon of the year.
- Ramyaa Dhanasekaran (Clinical Director- ConfiDentalSmilez) Awarded for Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Dentistry.
- M S R KUMAR (Founder- Aruna Green Ventures Pvt Ltd.) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution in waste to energy through bio-gas.
- Sushil Kumar Talesara Awarded for Outstanding Contribution towards Social Work and Welfare.
- S Satish (Managing Director- RYBLUE LOGISTICS PVT LTD.) Awarded for Outstanding Achievement towards Logistics & Transport Industry.
- R N Raj Manohar (Founder & MD- Livingshine Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) Awarded for Young Entrepreneur of the Year (IT & Technologies).
- Adv Sunil Nanasaheb Karpe Awarded for Self-made Man of the Year.
- Rajendrakumar (Proprietor- Sri Ganesh Book Depot) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution towards Educational resources.
- Premjeet Singh (Founder & Director- Tech-Tailor Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) Awarded for Promising Business of the Year towards Service Sector.
- Srinivasa Murthy K (BigTree Hospitality) Awarded for Emerging Startup of the year Hospitality.
- Shruti (Pat Pat Pataki) (Radio Jockey) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution toward Entertainment Industry.
- Shwetha Ravindranath & Divya Venkatesh (Founders- Isiri Farms) Awarded for Businesswoman of the year Agriculture Industry.
- Pradeesh PL (Founders & CEO- Trumarx) Awarded for Best MSME Company Intellectual Property Right Service.
- Veena Manavalli (Founder & Director- Image Station) Awarded for Brand of the Year Education Sector.
- Vani Sree R K (Raghava Holidays) Awarded for Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Travel & Tourism.
- Harish Babu M L (Managing Director- Mytan Farma Consultants Pvt.Ltd.) Awarded for Emerging Start-up Agriculture Industry.
- Sheetal Khosla (Director- IFI Technology PVT LTD.) Awarded for Innovative Start-up of the Year Information & Technology (IT).
- Pramod Joshi (CEO- Prakrithi International) Awarded for Businessman of the year FMCG & FMCD Industry.
- Parvaze Ashai (Managing Director- Maharaja Furniture) Awarded for Brand of the year Luxury Furniture.
- Jagdish Desai (Managing Director- KAMAL PRECISION PROFILE PVT. LTD.) Awarded for Best MSME Company In Heavy Engineering (MECHANICAL).
- BABU RAJENDRA PRASAD (Managing Director- Sree Builders and Developers) Awarded for Businessman of the Year Real Estate
- VIKAS KUMAR NAHATA (Managing Partner- Shri. Balaji Distributor) Awarded for Best MSME COMPANY Distribution, Sales & Marketing.
- Rakesh Kumar Rai (General Manager- Pride Hotel Bangalore) Awarded for Emerging Business Icon Hotel Industries.
- Vivek Udupa (CEO- SHRF Yoga, Ayurveda and Naturopathy Hospital) Awarded for Outstanding Contribution towards SHRF Yoga, Ayurveda, and Naturopathy.
Radisson Blu Atria Awarded for Hospitality Partner
Website Link:- https://www.gibf.biz/